I can help you sleep better
There are several different variations of sleeping problems – which do you suffer from ?
- Inability to get to sleep
- Waking up in the night
- Being unable to get back to sleep once woken
- Not being able to sleep in other locations
- Shift work affecting sleeping
- Bad habits of going to bed later than intended
I believe that all sleeping problems can be resolved with the right help and hypnotherapy is certainly one of the most successful ways of sleeping more quickly, soundly and peacefully.
I have had extraordinary success in dealing with insomnia although I will suggest helping yourself first by doing the following:-
- Turning off mobile phones off at night
- Putting cordless phones back in their base station
- Changing thought patterns stop anger being triggered Turning off computers close by
- Removing electric blankets
- Minimising electrical items close to the head of the bed
The reason I suggest doing these things is because the brain is an electrical receiver and can pick up interference from invisible waves or energies nearby.
However, once outside interference has been eliminated as a contributory factor, hypno-therapeutic techniques can be used in several different ways to allow you to sleep better:-
- Teaching the body and mind to relax
- Dealing with underlying issues that are bothering you
- Clearing out dis empowering beliefs that perpetuate the problem
- Creating new behaviours that support good sleep
Overall my message is “Promise yourself that you will do whatever it takes to sleep well – you deserve to have a great life!”
I went to see Nicola a couple of years ago and had two sessions about an insomnia and marijuana problem I had. The sessions really helped me (female client in her twenties)
Before I came to see Nicola, I had chronic sleeping problems, headaches and dizziness from fatigue and an inability to concentrate. Now, I’m starting to sleep regularly, am feeling better and can get on with work (female client in her thirties)